Re: Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
      Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but it seemed it would be weirder to
      leap into another mini sketch and having to re-state what I had
      already written. [If it really is out of line don't hesitate to tell me]

      Shizuka:
      Still, Sei must be lonely. She is goes to university separate form all
      of you and her peers have all left for different institutions.

      Yumi:
      Oh no Sei has made some friends. Like Kato-san.

      Shizuka:
      Kato?

      Yumi:
      Hm! Kato Kei she is in a lot of Sei's lectures they have gotten real
      close recently.

      Shizuka:
      I see~… (^^)

      Yumi:
      Shizuka?

      Shizuka:
      Fu, fu, fu, fu…(^.^)

      Shimako:
      Ara, such a thick aura. (=_=)

      ----

      Meanwhile in Niece

      Sei:
      [Newtype flash!]
      Ah, you're here …Black Devil…

      Kei:
      No, it's called the horn of plenty and is known here as the poor man's
      truffle.

      Sei:
      Don't worry you'll develop the ability to sense the pressure of others
      too.

      Kei:
      Making original Gundam references only shows how sad you are. Help me
      pick mushrooms.

      Sei:
      [Now wearing opaque sunglasses]
      Don't you think I look a bit like the red comet?

      Kei:
      Ah yes he was very *fast* wasn't he?

      Sei:
      That's a low blow Kei.

      ----

      After "Morning After" [Apologies to Erica Friedman]

      Kei:
      One moment. I'll get a paper before we leave the hotel.

      Sei:
      Okay.

      Kei:
      !!!

      Sei:
      What?

      [Show newspaper with masthead, `Greatest Single Temperature Rise on EU
      Records']

      Sei:
      Heh, heh, heh. (^^)v

      Kei:
      Don't act like you were responsible!

      [MEANWHILE IN VENICE]

      Yumi:
      Wah, owah! We're sinking! Sinking!

      Yoshino:
      Don't worry Yumi. I'll contact Rei to save us. =(>_<)=

      [CUT TO REI IN JAPAN]

      Rei:
      …Cousins don't have telepathy.