New Lililicious Releases - Sailor Moon doujinshi short and Blue Drop one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      "Million Kisses" is a sweet story about Haruka and Michiru from the
      artist of Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink, Morinaga Milk.
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      Yoshitomi Akihito's "Blue Drop ~The Angel's Choice~" picks up where
      "Blue Drop ~The Angel's Promise~" left off, and reveals how exactly
      those two stories are connected to "Blue Drop ~Broken Angel~" and "Kaijin."
      That's it for our scanlation of Blue Drop; see the project page at
      http://www.lililicious.net/projectDet.php?id=60 for a summary of the one
      story we didn't do from this book. Though a continuation of Blue Drop
      has appeared, Blue Drop ~Tenshi no Bokura~ (along with Blue Drop ~Tenshi
      no Itazura~, which seems to be continuing as well), we will NOT be
      scanlating it.
      Though you probably all know this already, Blue Drop has also been made
      into an anime (Blue Drop ~Tenshi-tachi no Gikyoku~), which takes place a
      thousand years before the manga.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).