Re: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 18th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel, Intro and Part 1

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2007
      On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:25:48 -0000
      "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@...> wrote:

      > > Of course! They've come to bring us a message about Lillian's
      > > famous course in Greek epic poetry. Thank you, Bears!
      > Congratulations Adam, you are officially a jerk now. :-)

      Thank you. I try...

      Generally just everyone's patience, but I do try.

      (Come on - I can't believe I was the only person thinking that.
      Seriously. Get your minds back in the gutter, you lot. :)
      .oO(" -- By parcelforce!" )
    • tieu_yeu_nu_123
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2007
        thank you so much for ur effort, i hope all goes well with ur new job.

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2007
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: Tieu_yeu_nu_123@...
          > Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:10:40 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 18th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel, Intro and Part 1
          >
          > thank you so much for ur effort, i hope all goes well with ur new job>

          Thanks. Next time, can you snip all the long, long stuff you're posting over? :-) Thanks!

        • stonegarden@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 27, 2007

            So yet again I pull away feeling I was able to see a piece of someone elses life, that of Yumi and company.

            Thank you very much for taking the trouble to translate these novels.  I'm sure it is a time consuming one, in which you might like to just "read" it already and be done with it.  But if it helps, you are sharing the work of a favorite author of yours that otherwise I would know nothing about, and thus no appreciation for.

            So heaps of gratitude to you both.  It is appreciated!

            christine

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 27, 2007

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: stonegarden@...
              Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:49:39 +0000
              Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Re: Notes on the 18th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel, Intro and Part 1

              > So yet again I pull away feeling I was able to see a piece of someone elses life, that of Yumi and company.
              Thank you very much for taking the trouble to translate these novels.

              You're welcome. :-)

              Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
            • thea1987
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 28, 2007
                Thank you very much for your work and time. It really is greatly
                appreciated.
              • Albert Lunde
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 28, 2007
                  As usual, I read the whole thing in one sitting. Many thanks for your work.

                  It does seem like we are being reminded that Yumi will have to choose a
                  little sister soon, by the emotional overtones though the whole story.

                  The business of preparing for the festival makes a light counterpoint
                  to more serious matters.

                  --
                  Albert Lunde albert-lunde@... (new address)
                  albert-lunde@... (old address)