RE: [Yuricon] Ow, my brain

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: sean@...
      > Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:07:49 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Ow, my brain
      >
      > On 26 Oct 2007 at 9:21, Adam Jones wrote:
      >
      > > Erica, this one's for you:

      > > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-10-24/tokyopop-plans-live-action-remake-of-ikki-tousen-manga

      Saw it the other day. :-)

      > > I really, *really* don't want to know...
      >
      > It looks as if they'll be doing it as sort of an 80s sex comedy, a la Screwballs.
      > I vote that Linda Shayne write the script. (I can see Ikkitousen being redone
      > as a teen sex comedy really easily, in fact.)

      I feel satisfaction that I don't know what Screwballs is, but if this Ikkitousen is focusing on the sex and not the fighting, then I'm not terribly interested.

      I see that the new Live-Action Cutey Honey has dumbed her down to Cutey Honey Seed proportions. She she can still fight, but she's a brainless bubblehead.

      Apparently there isn't a man in Japan who finds competence sexy. This makes me sad.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com