Lingua Comica - 2nd Asia-Europe Comics Project

  • Haruchin Chigusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      I'm not sure how many of the Brits on this list might be involved in any way
      in the manga/comics industry over here, but I thought I'd put a tentative
      shout out just in case. I was wondering if anyone here has been invited to
      the Lingua Comica reception tomorrow night? If so, I might see you there.
      The other half and I got an invitation somewhat out of the blue and we're
      not quite sure what or who to expect... Thought it might be worth seeing if
      anyone on here was in the same boat.

      For anyone who's curious, it seems to be a project to bring together comics
      writers and artists from Asia and Europe and get some cross-cultural
      dialogue going. In other words, a junket. :)

      In the mood for some funny videos? Check out the new MSN Video here!
      http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-gb