New Lililicious-Kotonoha joint release - Sweet Blue Flowers volume 2 chapter 13

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      In chapter 13 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana), the
      girls make vacation plans. This is the last chapter of volume 2; we
      won't be scanlating any more until volume 3 comes out (which should
      hopefully be in December).

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
      irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
      http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .