Yuricon & ALC at MangaNEXT

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Yuricon & ALC Publishing, in the usual form of me and my minion(s),
      will be making an appearance today, Saturday October 6 at <a
      href="http://www.manganext.org">MangaNEXT</a> in Secaucus, NJ.

      I and brilliant fanfic writer Adam Jones will be discussing
      Fanfiction at the unholy hour of 10AM in the <strong>Fanfiction
      Panel</strong>.

      After that, we will be relaxing in the <strong>Artist's
      for sale, but also a nice selection of original and parody
      doujinshi, including some very awesome work by UKOZ, Sakuraike and
      Office Mono, Tadeno Eriko's circle. All five artists are featured in
      <em>Yuri Monogatari 5</em> and all are genuinely exceptional. (Or I
      wouldn't have their doujinshi for sale, would I? lol)

      At 5PM, join us for the <strong>Yuri Panel</strong>, where we will
      be discussing some of the good, bad and ugly (but mostly the good)
      Yuri manga available in English and Japanese!

      MangaNEXT is the only manga-focused event in the US and it's run by
      a terrific group of folks, so drop by and support them (and us!) See
      you there!