Re: [Yuricon] Morinaga Milk's Latest Series

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      redadmiral66 wrote:

      >I believe that Erika has mentioned before (either here or on Okazu or
      >both)that Morinaga Milk, whose works often include yuri, has a new
      >series,called 'Girl Friends', running in the monthly Comics High
      >magazine. So far 7 chapters have been published, and Morinaga-sensei
      >is taking a break this month, so I guess we can expect a tankoubon
      >soon. This seems a good point at which to update, so:

      I thought chapter 8 was due to run in the issue that comes out on
      October 22nd. Or is that what you meant, since it skips from 8/22 to 10/22?
      I'm hoping a tankoubon will be out soon. :)

      >Chapter 7 ended with the two main characters engaging in everyone's
      >favourite "Wow, my friend sure is cute when she's aslee OH GOD OH GOD
      >I KISSED HER OH GOD" cliche.

      Personally, I was a little surprised by who did the kissing.

      >As such, it seems we're in for potential yuri + MM artwork + EMOTIONAL
      >ANGST. Should be entertaining.

      For those who are interested in the story but can't read Japanese, you
      can find summaries of chapters 1-5 (with 6-7 coming soon; I've been
      trying to post 5 pages a day to daily_yuri on livejournal) at:
      http://yurizuki.net/gf.html
      Lililicious is tentatively planning to pick up this project if the next
      few chapters go well on the yuri front.

      Erin