RE: [Yuricon] Is there a Nanoha drama CD like this?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:15:35 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Is there a Nanoha drama CD like this?
      >
      > Now I have just heard that not only are there Nanoha drama CDs but,
      > that the personal relationships in the drama CDs are far more explicit
      > than in the anime.
      >
      > Or, to put it in a direct quote from the gentleman I heard it from:
      > "Everyone's sleeping with everyone." Oh that and "Hayate molests
      > everyone."
      >
      > I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation of this. If not I'll see
      > if I can squeeze my acquaintance to let me borrow it, but my listening
      > skills are childlike at best.

      There many "Sound Stage" CDs for the Nanoha series. The ones I've heard are no more explicit than the series, with about the
      same level of plausible deniability. "Nanoha and Fate are childhood friends" type stuff.

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zyl <zylelt@...> wrote:

        > On 10/5/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Now I have just heard that not only are there Nanoha drama CDs but,
        > > that the personal relationships in the drama CDs are far more explicit
        > > than in the anime.
        > >
        > > Or, to put it in a direct quote from the gentleman I heard it from:
        > > "Everyone's sleeping with everyone." Oh that and "Hayate molests
        > > everyone."
        > >
        > > I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation of this. If not I'll see
        > > if I can squeeze my acquaintance to let me borrow it, but my listening
        > > skills are childlike at best.
        > >
        > > .
        > >

        > Said gentleman's quotes are an exaggeration, I'm afraid. The Sound
        Stages

        http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/05/23/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-i/

        http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/07/17/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-ii-episode-145/

        > Third one is just out but I guess Kurogane is preoccupied with the
        debuts of
        > the new season at the moment.

        Damn.