Re: [Yuricon] Is there a Nanoha drama CD like this?

  • Zyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      On 10/5/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      Now I have just heard that not only are there Nanoha drama CDs but,
      that the personal relationships in the drama CDs are far more explicit
      than in the anime.

      Or, to put it in a direct quote from the gentleman I heard it from:
      "Everyone's sleeping with everyone." Oh that and "Hayate molests
      everyone."

      I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation of this. If not I'll see
      if I can squeeze my acquaintance to let me borrow it, but my listening
      skills are childlike at best.

      .

      Said gentleman's quotes are an exaggeration, I'm afraid. The Sound Stages are a tad more yurilicious but just a tad more. Yes, Hayate does like to give 'bust checks' of her subordinates (it's illustrated in the manga too) but we've known that from the A's Sound Stages already. See the summaries for the first two StrikerS Sound Stages:

      http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/05/23/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-i/
      http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/07/17/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-ii-episode-145/

      Third one is just out but I guess Kurogane is preoccupied with the debuts of the new season at the moment.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:15:35 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Is there a Nanoha drama CD like this?
        >
        > Now I have just heard that not only are there Nanoha drama CDs but,
        > that the personal relationships in the drama CDs are far more explicit
        > than in the anime.
        >
        > Or, to put it in a direct quote from the gentleman I heard it from:
        > "Everyone's sleeping with everyone." Oh that and "Hayate molests
        > everyone."
        >
        > I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation of this. If not I'll see
        > if I can squeeze my acquaintance to let me borrow it, but my listening
        > skills are childlike at best.

        There many "Sound Stage" CDs for the Nanoha series. The ones I've heard are no more explicit than the series, with about the
        same level of plausible deniability. "Nanoha and Fate are childhood friends" type stuff.

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zyl <zylelt@...> wrote:

          > On 10/5/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Now I have just heard that not only are there Nanoha drama CDs but,
          > > that the personal relationships in the drama CDs are far more explicit
          > > than in the anime.
          > >
          > > Or, to put it in a direct quote from the gentleman I heard it from:
          > > "Everyone's sleeping with everyone." Oh that and "Hayate molests
          > > everyone."
          > >
          > > I'm just wondering if anyone has confirmation of this. If not I'll see
          > > if I can squeeze my acquaintance to let me borrow it, but my listening
          > > skills are childlike at best.
          > >
          > > .
          > >

          > Said gentleman's quotes are an exaggeration, I'm afraid. The Sound
          Stages
          > are a tad more yurilicious but just a tad more. Yes, Hayate does like to
          > give 'bust checks' of her subordinates (it's illustrated in the
          manga too)
          > but we've known that from the A's Sound Stages already. See the
          summaries
          > for the first two StrikerS Sound Stages:

          http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/05/23/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-i/

          http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2007/07/17/nanoha-strikers-soundstage-ii-episode-145/

          > Third one is just out but I guess Kurogane is preoccupied with the
          debuts of
          > the new season at the moment.

          Damn.