Re: [Yuricon] V3

  • Ah... Me
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      First volume is out in English... Courtesy of Seven Seas....
      Animated version.... well... a little longer there, I believe...

      Thespi

      Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
      I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

      I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

      khristana333 <khristana333@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

      The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
      better slave race, YET.

      "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff