Re: Strangers in Paradise (I finally finished).

  • supermandy_warriordm
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      So SiP finally finished? I remember that being recommended to me
      through the Xena fandom. My interest tapered off in the later
      editions, though, because the melodrama started getting a bit too
      painful. ^^; I'll have to look into collecting the last volumes
      again, especially since you say the ending's satisfying. :D

      -Mandy