RE: [Yuricon] V3

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: tigrisataica@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:57:46 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] V3

      > I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

      > I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.
      >_<

      I've gone on record many times with my opinion - I think it's a pretty uninteresting story, with lackluster characters and no Yuri, so I won't beat that to death.

      But as for scanlating - Seven Seas licensed and has been releasing it. You can buy it through bookstores, comic bookstores and online. :-)

    • Ah... Me
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        First volume is out in English... Courtesy of Seven Seas....
        Animated version.... well... a little longer there, I believe...

        Thespi

        Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
        I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

        I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

        khristana333 <khristana333@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

        The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
        better slave race, YET.

        "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff