Re: [Yuricon] V3

  • Jamie Wells
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

      I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

      khristana333 <khristana333@...> wrote:
      VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: tigrisataica@...
        Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:57:46 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Yuricon] V3

        > I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

        > I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.
        >_<

        I've gone on record many times with my opinion - I think it's a pretty uninteresting story, with lackluster characters and no Yuri, so I won't beat that to death.

        But as for scanlating - Seven Seas licensed and has been releasing it. You can buy it through bookstores, comic bookstores and online. :-)

      • Ah... Me
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          First volume is out in English... Courtesy of Seven Seas....
          Animated version.... well... a little longer there, I believe...

          Thespi

          Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
          I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

          I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

          khristana333 <khristana333@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

          The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
          better slave race, YET.

          "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff