RE: [Yuricon] V3

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: khristana333@...
      > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 02:52:57 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] V3
      >
      > VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

      Hi there -

      I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't really understand your posts.

      Rather than just shooting out a series name and an acronym, why not add some actual comments for people to discuss. That will encourage a conversation, which is what this list is for.

      Thanks!

    • Jamie Wells
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

        I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

        khristana333 <khristana333@...> wrote:
        VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: tigrisataica@...
          Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:57:46 -0700
          Subject: Re: [Yuricon] V3

          > I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

          > I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.
          >_<

          I've gone on record many times with my opinion - I think it's a pretty uninteresting story, with lackluster characters and no Yuri, so I won't beat that to death.

          But as for scanlating - Seven Seas licensed and has been releasing it. You can buy it through bookstores, comic bookstores and online. :-)

        • Ah... Me
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
            First volume is out in English... Courtesy of Seven Seas....
            Animated version.... well... a little longer there, I believe...

            Thespi

            Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
            I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

            I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

            khristana333 <khristana333@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

            The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
            better slave race, YET.

            "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff