V3

  • khristana333
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: khristana333@...
        > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 02:52:57 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] V3
        >
        > VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

        Hi there -

        I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't really understand your posts.

        Rather than just shooting out a series name and an acronym, why not add some actual comments for people to discuss. That will encourage a conversation, which is what this list is for.

        Thanks!

      • Jamie Wells
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

          I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

          khristana333 <khristana333@...> wrote:
          VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            From: tigrisataica@...
            Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:57:46 -0700
            Subject: Re: [Yuricon] V3

            > I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

            > I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.
            >_<

            I've gone on record many times with my opinion - I think it's a pretty uninteresting story, with lackluster characters and no Yuri, so I won't beat that to death.

            But as for scanlating - Seven Seas licensed and has been releasing it. You can buy it through bookstores, comic bookstores and online. :-)

          • Ah... Me
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
              First volume is out in English... Courtesy of Seven Seas....
              Animated version.... well... a little longer there, I believe...

              Thespi

              Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
              I'm just taking a guess but... WDYT - What did you think?

              I think I'm kinda mad that this isn't getting scanlated anymore.  Here I'm sitting with only 3 chapters and wondering WTF.  >_<

              khristana333 <khristana333@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              VENUS VERSUS VIRUS (wdyt?)

              The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
              better slave race, YET.

              "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff