Re: Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
      > "Satou-san," Kei hesitated. "Why didn't you, uh, try and, you know,
      >kiss me?"

      >"Hmm? Well, I'm too young for 'eternal'. I thought I'd try under a
      >different bridge, where the legend says something like, 'this week,'"
      >Sei grinned.

      If I recall correctly you slipped that in the appropriate section of
      your translation of the novel on okazu. Funny then, funny now.
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
        Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but it seemed it would be weirder to
        leap into another mini sketch and having to re-state what I had
        already written. [If it really is out of line don't hesitate to tell me]

        Shizuka:
        Still, Sei must be lonely. She is goes to university separate form all
        of you and her peers have all left for different institutions.

        Yumi:
        Oh no Sei has made some friends. Like Kato-san.

        Shizuka:
        Kato?

        Yumi:
        Hm! Kato Kei she is in a lot of Sei's lectures they have gotten real
        close recently.

        Shizuka:
        I see~… (^^)

        Yumi:
        Shizuka?

        Shizuka:
        Fu, fu, fu, fu…(^.^)

        Shimako:
        Ara, such a thick aura. (=_=)

        ----

        Meanwhile in Niece

        Sei:
        [Newtype flash!]
        Ah, you're here …Black Devil…

        Kei:
        No, it's called the horn of plenty and is known here as the poor man's
        truffle.

        Sei:
        Don't worry you'll develop the ability to sense the pressure of others
        too.

        Kei:
        Making original Gundam references only shows how sad you are. Help me
        pick mushrooms.

        Sei:
        [Now wearing opaque sunglasses]
        Don't you think I look a bit like the red comet?

        Kei:
        Ah yes he was very *fast* wasn't he?

        Sei:
        That's a low blow Kei.

        ----

        After "Morning After" [Apologies to Erica Friedman]

        Kei:
        One moment. I'll get a paper before we leave the hotel.

        Sei:
        Okay.

        Kei:
        !!!

        Sei:
        What?

        [Show newspaper with masthead, `Greatest Single Temperature Rise on EU
        Records']

        Sei:
        Heh, heh, heh. (^^)v

        Kei:
        Don't act like you were responsible!

        [MEANWHILE IN VENICE]

        Yumi:
        Wah, owah! We're sinking! Sinking!

        Yoshino:
        Don't worry Yumi. I'll contact Rei to save us. =(>_<)=

        [CUT TO REI IN JAPAN]

        Rei:
        …Cousins don't have telepathy.