RE: [Yuricon] Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      > Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:04:40 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]
      >
      > From reading the translation of `Ciao, Sorella!' and watching the OVA
      > I thought that it had the largest possibility for cheap jokes. So I
      > wrote down what came to mind. As these short parodies are among the
      > things I most enjoy about anime fandom I would like to read other
      > funny skits that anyone else has written.

      Very funny!

      I have only the little gag story I wrote about Sei and Kei under the bridge of sighs:

      "Satou-san," Kei hesitated. "Why didn't you, uh, try and, you know, kiss me?"

      "Hmm? Well, I'm too young for 'eternal'. I thought I'd try under a different bridge,
      where the legend says something like, 'this week,'" Sei grinned.

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        > "Satou-san," Kei hesitated. "Why didn't you, uh, try and, you know,
        >kiss me?"

        >"Hmm? Well, I'm too young for 'eternal'. I thought I'd try under a
        >different bridge, where the legend says something like, 'this week,'"
        >Sei grinned.

        If I recall correctly you slipped that in the appropriate section of
        your translation of the novel on okazu. Funny then, funny now.
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
          Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but it seemed it would be weirder to
          leap into another mini sketch and having to re-state what I had
          already written. [If it really is out of line don't hesitate to tell me]

          Shizuka:
          Still, Sei must be lonely. She is goes to university separate form all
          of you and her peers have all left for different institutions.

          Yumi:
          Oh no Sei has made some friends. Like Kato-san.

          Shizuka:
          Kato?

          Yumi:
          Hm! Kato Kei she is in a lot of Sei's lectures they have gotten real
          close recently.

          Shizuka:
          I see~… (^^)

          Yumi:
          Shizuka?

          Shizuka:
          Fu, fu, fu, fu…(^.^)

          Shimako:
          Ara, such a thick aura. (=_=)

          ----

          Meanwhile in Niece

          Sei:
          [Newtype flash!]
          Ah, you're here …Black Devil…

          Kei:
          No, it's called the horn of plenty and is known here as the poor man's
          truffle.

          Sei:
          Don't worry you'll develop the ability to sense the pressure of others
          too.

          Kei:
          Making original Gundam references only shows how sad you are. Help me
          pick mushrooms.

          Sei:
          [Now wearing opaque sunglasses]
          Don't you think I look a bit like the red comet?

          Kei:
          Ah yes he was very *fast* wasn't he?

          Sei:
          That's a low blow Kei.

          ----

          After "Morning After" [Apologies to Erica Friedman]

          Kei:
          One moment. I'll get a paper before we leave the hotel.

          Sei:
          Okay.

          Kei:
          !!!

          Sei:
          What?

          [Show newspaper with masthead, `Greatest Single Temperature Rise on EU
          Records']

          Sei:
          Heh, heh, heh. (^^)v

          Kei:
          Don't act like you were responsible!

          [MEANWHILE IN VENICE]

          Yumi:
          Wah, owah! We're sinking! Sinking!

          Yoshino:
          Don't worry Yumi. I'll contact Rei to save us. =(>_<)=

          [CUT TO REI IN JAPAN]

          Rei:
          …Cousins don't have telepathy.