Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
      From reading the translation of `Ciao, Sorella!' and watching the OVA
      I thought that it had the largest possibility for cheap jokes. So I
      wrote down what came to mind. As these short parodies are among the
      things I most enjoy about anime fandom I would like to read other
      funny skits that anyone else has written.

      Yoshino:
      Why don't you buy one for your future little sister?

      Yumi:
      Somehow, I don't like these rosaries with gaudy stones.

      [one panel pause]

      Yoshino:
      Yumi.

      Yumi:
      Eh?

      Yoshino:
      Are you Catholic or not!

      Yumi:
      Eh!?

      Yoshino:
      That's half the point of Catholic worship!

      Yumi:
      Yoshino…(O_o);;

      ---

      Shizuka:
      When you find an immoto, write a letter to tell me, okay? (o_o)

      Yumi:
      Mm! (^^)

      Shizuka:
      And…a picture too. (Of you two hugging… in summer uniform).\(^##^)/

      Yumi:
      Anno…(^_^);;

      ---

      Shizuka:
      I haven't heard anything either. If she has come, it would be nice if
      she communicated with me. I told her my address and phone number.

      Yumi:
      Oh that's-

      Shizuka:
      And my email address, and I added her on facebook, and there is a safe
      deposit box I told her about, and the mail drop I pass every week day
      at five forty five pm…

      Yumi:
      Shizuka-sama! This is going in a dangerous direction!

      Yoshino:
      We're already way past that point.

      ---

      Yoshino:
      They can't both be your immoto Yumi.

      Yumi:
      …

      Shizuka:
      Don't lose hope Yumi! Only the truly exceptional can complete the
      harem route!

      Yoshino:
      How did you get here?

      Shizuka:
      You must succeed my dream. (~_~)

      Yumi:
      Shi-Shizuka:

      Shizuka:
      Although my route was with both a sempai and a kouhai…(-_-)

      [Shizuka looks at Yumi with thin eyes]

      Shizuka:
      Lolicon.

      Yumi:
      O_o !!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:04:40 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Ciao, Sorella! Four korma ideas. [and others]
        >
        > From reading the translation of `Ciao, Sorella!' and watching the OVA
        > I thought that it had the largest possibility for cheap jokes. So I
        > wrote down what came to mind. As these short parodies are among the
        > things I most enjoy about anime fandom I would like to read other
        > funny skits that anyone else has written.

        Very funny!

        I have only the little gag story I wrote about Sei and Kei under the bridge of sighs:

        "Satou-san," Kei hesitated. "Why didn't you, uh, try and, you know, kiss me?"

        "Hmm? Well, I'm too young for 'eternal'. I thought I'd try under a different bridge,
        where the legend says something like, 'this week,'" Sei grinned.

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
          > "Satou-san," Kei hesitated. "Why didn't you, uh, try and, you know,
          >kiss me?"

          >"Hmm? Well, I'm too young for 'eternal'. I thought I'd try under a
          >different bridge, where the legend says something like, 'this week,'"
          >Sei grinned.

          If I recall correctly you slipped that in the appropriate section of
          your translation of the novel on okazu. Funny then, funny now.
        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
            Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but it seemed it would be weirder to
            leap into another mini sketch and having to re-state what I had
            already written. [If it really is out of line don't hesitate to tell me]

            Shizuka:
            Still, Sei must be lonely. She is goes to university separate form all
            of you and her peers have all left for different institutions.

            Yumi:
            Oh no Sei has made some friends. Like Kato-san.

            Shizuka:
            Kato?

            Yumi:
            Hm! Kato Kei she is in a lot of Sei's lectures they have gotten real
            close recently.

            Shizuka:
            I see~… (^^)

            Yumi:
            Shizuka?

            Shizuka:
            Fu, fu, fu, fu…(^.^)

            Shimako:
            Ara, such a thick aura. (=_=)

            ----

            Meanwhile in Niece

            Sei:
            [Newtype flash!]
            Ah, you're here …Black Devil…

            Kei:
            No, it's called the horn of plenty and is known here as the poor man's
            truffle.

            Sei:
            Don't worry you'll develop the ability to sense the pressure of others
            too.

            Kei:
            Making original Gundam references only shows how sad you are. Help me
            pick mushrooms.

            Sei:
            [Now wearing opaque sunglasses]
            Don't you think I look a bit like the red comet?

            Kei:
            Ah yes he was very *fast* wasn't he?

            Sei:
            That's a low blow Kei.

            ----

            After "Morning After" [Apologies to Erica Friedman]

            Kei:
            One moment. I'll get a paper before we leave the hotel.

            Sei:
            Okay.

            Kei:
            !!!

            Sei:
            What?

            [Show newspaper with masthead, `Greatest Single Temperature Rise on EU
            Records']

            Sei:
            Heh, heh, heh. (^^)v

            Kei:
            Don't act like you were responsible!

            [MEANWHILE IN VENICE]

            Yumi:
            Wah, owah! We're sinking! Sinking!

            Yoshino:
            Don't worry Yumi. I'll contact Rei to save us. =(>_<)=

            [CUT TO REI IN JAPAN]

            Rei:
            …Cousins don't have telepathy.