Re: Marimite novels(German)

  • Alkmaion
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2007
      Cheap?
      Debatable...if you already bought the manga, paying 10 Euro to read
      through the same stuff again isn´t something many will do.
      I liked the variancy(manga+book), but I hope that the book will show
      some things the manga doesn´t...otherwise I´d think Tokyopop´s
      policy is doomed.
      And yes, they are quite well done, a very unique format...
      I admire Tokyopop to try something new on this market, but sometimes
      I wonder if the effort will succeed.
      I remember Bastei´s try with the 'Taschenheft' in 1996-1998 with
      'Vampira' and 'Die Ufo-Akten'...was abandoned.

      Though I wonder if making it a series like Zamorra, John Sinclair
      would make these more known(60 pages, weekly or two weekly)
      An already finished light novel series, presented like 'Mission Mars'
      or 'Das Volk der Tiefe'?
      Hmmm...

      Alkmaion