Yurisai schedule available online

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hi all -

      Thanks to Eric's timely reminder (thank you!) I've got the Yurisai
      Schedule up online. There's no link to it yet from the Yuricon page -
      I can't work on the site here at work, but you can access it directly
      at http://www.yuricon.org/events/Yurisai_Schedule.doc Links to it
      from several pages will go up when I get home.

      You may notice that the panels are rather longer than usual - this is
      not meant to imply that the panels will be longer than usual. LOL

      What we've done is built in some ease-in and ease-out time for the
      panels, time for more informal, unstructured discussion to happen, as
      it always does. Basically, we ddn't want us all to have to be
      frenetic about panels starting on time. ~_-

      The goal at Yurisai is to have a relaxing, fun day, with lots of Yuri
      to enjoy.

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
      has what you want!