[Not OT, but feels like it]New market reasearch poll - explanation and request.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      Hi all -

      I had a question, and I pretty much need your help to kind of figure
      out where I'm going.

      For the most part, Yuricon and ALC markets to the anime/manga market,
      with occasional side trips into GLBT venues/resources. (There's
      several main reasons why - saturation, cost, time it takes to explain,
      etc...)

      As both YC and ALC get a little more well-known, I'm trying to decide
      where to put my time and energy.

      This poll isn't a fair representation of anything, but it'll give me
      an idea of how you all are split up along my completely random
      categories. (One day, should I become far more industrious than I am,
      I'll do the same poll among people who bought ALC books and see how
      that skews.)

      Anyway - this is a 100% market research poll, not a "fun" poll. I
      cannot - and wouldn't - force you to answer, but if you do, it'll be a
      big help, so I can sort of target things. I'll be doing a follow-up
      probably next month about where you get your news, to see whether it
      even makes sense for me to invest in media at all.

      In any case, thanks in advance. Your assistance and patience with this
      kind of crap is greatly appreciated!