New answer Re: Poster contest question

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Frog" <the_amphibian@...> wrote:

      > Ah! I see... actually no I don't...
      > I had a question about the poster contest. On the submission
      > guidelines page there is no mention of the festival theme. The only
      > requirement is to have Yuriko et al in the pic. So does it have to
      be
      > a festival theme necessarily?

      I know that this is kind of late, but I wanted to say that I rescind
      my earlier comment. Because the mistake was mine - no, it doesn't
      have to be about festivals. We'rethrilled that you're drawing us a
      poster and really, I just want to see it. :-) I'll tell the art
      person to accept it into the contest whatever its about. :-)