RE: [Yuricon] Hey

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 8:14 AM
      >From: "Haruchin Chigusa" <haruchin@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Hey
      >Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:37:41 +0000
      >
      >Hullo everybody! Having just been granted membership of the Yuricon group,
      >figured the appropriate thing to do would be to introduce myself before
      >leaping into discussion proper.

      Welcome to the list! We always love when folks introduce themselves.

      I'm Erica, the list owner and resident iron fist in velvet glove wielder.
      :-)

      >I've lurked around various yuri forums/blogs for the last couple of months,
      >and finally decided to take the plunge and sign up to this list. It's great
      >to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to discussing all things yuri. See
      >you all around!

      Well, we're glad you did!

      Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2