Re: Hey

  • rowensun
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Haruchin Chigusa" <haruchin@...> wrote:

      > Hullo everybody! Having just been granted membership of the Yuricon
      group, I
      > figured the appropriate thing to do would be to introduce myself before
      > leaping into discussion proper. I'm Haruchin. I've been an anime fan
      for the
      > last couple of years, and a fan of yuri pairings in particular.
      Since I got
      > into anime fairly late in the day I've not been able to see some of the
      > feted yuri classics like Utena, but I've watched a fair few series now.
      > Thank God for e-bay...
      >
      > Bit about myself- I'm a twenty something woman living in the UK. Just
      > finished my masters degree in theology and am now looking for work. In
      > publishing. I have a feeling this may take a while. ;)
      >
      > I've lurked around various yuri forums/blogs for the last couple of
      months,
      > and finally decided to take the plunge and sign up to this list.
      It's great
      > to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to discussing all things
      yuri. See
      > you all around!

      Well welcome Haruchin!
      ~Cheers =^_^=
      ~Rose
      _
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        >From: "Haruchin Chigusa" <haruchin@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Hey
        >Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:37:41 +0000
        >
        >Hullo everybody! Having just been granted membership of the Yuricon group,
        >figured the appropriate thing to do would be to introduce myself before
        >leaping into discussion proper.

        Welcome to the list! We always love when folks introduce themselves.

        I'm Erica, the list owner and resident iron fist in velvet glove wielder.
        :-)

        >I've lurked around various yuri forums/blogs for the last couple of months,
        >and finally decided to take the plunge and sign up to this list. It's great
        >to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to discussing all things yuri. See
        >you all around!

        Well, we're glad you did!

        Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
        http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2