RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
      >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back
      >Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:48:33 -0500
      >
      >Okay - the problem was both simple and complicated. I was using
      >Firefox, with NoScript and AdBlocker. When I shifted over to Internet
      >Explorer, new options opened up to me.

      Yes, there are some issues with Firefox and the Shop. I can see if fine on
      my Firefox, but other people have said it doesn't work.

      It works in Opera, Safari and IE as far as I know.

      Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2