RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      Okay - the problem was both simple and complicated. I was using
      Firefox, with NoScript and AdBlocker. When I shifted over to Internet
      Explorer, new options opened up to me.

      Ellen Rose

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
        >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
        >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back
        >Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:48:33 -0500
        >
        >Okay - the problem was both simple and complicated. I was using
        >Firefox, with NoScript and AdBlocker. When I shifted over to Internet
        >Explorer, new options opened up to me.

        Yes, there are some issues with Firefox and the Shop. I can see if fine on
        my Firefox, but other people have said it doesn't work.

        It works in Opera, Safari and IE as far as I know.

        Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
        http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2