RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007

      >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
      >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back
      >Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:09:38 -0500
      >
      >Erica -
      >
      >I haven't been able to find it in English on the shop - just Japanese, from
      >Amazon Japan.

      Hi Ellen -

      Let's see if can help with some of that.

      Iono-sama in English, on the Shop:

      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#I

      or the direct link is:

      <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1596970154/102-8846046-4914547?ie=UTF8&tag=yuricon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1596970154>

      And while I clicked to add Yuri Monogatari to my cart, I can't
      >find any way to take the cart to checkout.

      YM5 is in Preorder, when you click on the pre-order button, it ought to
      bring you to a page with other suggestions. On the right there *ought* to be
      buttons that say "proceed to checkout." Or you can look at your cart with
      the link in the top bar of the page.

      If you go to the cart and YM5 is in the active cart, then again, there ought
      to be a "proceed to checkout" button. If there isn't then I have no idea,
      honestly.

      I hope that helps.

      Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
        Okay - the problem was both simple and complicated. I was using
        Firefox, with NoScript and AdBlocker. When I shifted over to Internet
        Explorer, new options opened up to me.

        Ellen Rose

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
          >From: "Ellen Kuhfeld" <ellen@...>
          >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Iono-sama Fanatics is back
          >Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:48:33 -0500
          >
          >Okay - the problem was both simple and complicated. I was using
          >Firefox, with NoScript and AdBlocker. When I shifted over to Internet
          >Explorer, new options opened up to me.

          Yes, there are some issues with Firefox and the Shop. I can see if fine on
          my Firefox, but other people have said it doesn't work.

          It works in Opera, Safari and IE as far as I know.