(O.T.) Some original femslash I thought I'd share.

  • Jeff Daly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Okay, besides writing fanfiction, I've also been trying my hand at
      original fiction, and wish to post the links here to share with
      everybody ^^

      Tales Of Sappho- http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2411378/1/

      Basically, it's a collection of short stories about the famous
      Classical Greek poet from the Isle of Lesbos, and is a T rated story.

      Two Souls in Sheol- http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2279224/1/

      A tale of love set during WWII and the aftermath of the holocaust.

      Read, review, and enjoy ^_^