Arietta

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      I'm so torn about "Arietta" the Aria OVA.

      On the one hand, it was beautifully animated, had Athena singing and lots of
      "scenery porn" as Sean puts it.

      And it considerably upped the Alicia x Akari Yuri. Considerably.

      But, waaaahhhh, I don't care about Akari and Akicia! lol

      Sure, there's one scene where young Akira drags a depressed young Alicia out
      on a date, and has a young Athena to provide them with background
      music...but meh. /pout/

      I'm sure the Alicia x Akari fans are very happy. And it *was* a nice
      episode.

      I'm clearly going to have to write more fanfic.

      Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
      http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2