New Lililicious Release - Maria Festival doujinshi short

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      "Maria," by Fujinaga Eri, is about Noriko's desire for Shimako.
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Lililicious
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
        In Yukiha Sawa's "Please Close Your Eyes," Rei acts on her feelings for
        Yoshino.

        As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        (http://www.lililicious.net ).
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
          > To: yuri-ml@...; yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: esubramanian1@...
          > Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:12:56 -0400
          > Subject: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Release - Maria Festival doujinshi short
          >
          > In Yukiha Sawa's "Please Close Your Eyes," Rei acts on her feelings for
          > Yoshino.

          Yay!

          As I sat there last night reading some of my doujinshi, I realized that, of all the possible couples in Marimite, I like stories about Rei and Yoshino best. Something about them as a pair, makes for a strong story dynamic.