Re: [Yuricon] Re: New to yuri :)

  • William Sharpe
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2007

      My own life is in too much chaos, and what I look for is an escape, some
      comfort, some signs that the human race still cares at all for each
      other. That's why Maria sama is so appealing to me.

      I know exactly what you mean. Aria and Yokohama Kadeishi Kikou are both highly recommended. Especially since they contain a liberal spicing of yuri.
      Come to think of it, I can't remember a really good slice-o-life that DIDN'T contain yuri... this calls for investigation. (or at the very least some intense ponderings)