New Lililicious Releases - Yuri Hime 1 one-shot and Lily White (from Yuri Hime 1)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      In Chi-Ran's "Her Confession," an ordinary girl finds herself the
      unexpected target of an actress's affections. We're using the tankoubon
      version for our scanlation, which has some minor changes from the
      version that appeared in Yuri Hime.

      "Lily White," by Ruri Hozuki and Sakura Shio, is a yuri version of the
      fairy tale Snow White. It's an illustrated story rather than a manga.

      Also, a brief status update on the Lililicious-Otenba team's sub of the
      Marimite third season OVAs, since it's been a while: the project is not
      on hiatus. Our typesetter's computer problems have recently been fixed,
      so she's slaving away at both 4 and 5 now. One never knows what might go
      wrong in the future, but I'm hopeful that there will be no more major
      delays (And by saying that I've doomed us, haven't I? lol).

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).