Re: [Yuricon] Zombie Loan (fine crap)

  • stonegarden@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007

      Okay I bit, and checked out Zombie Loan.  The name alone wasn't going to draw me, but apparently some LFG/LFB service will.  The series itself reminds me of Ghost Hunt, (which has absolutely no yuri btw) in plot, and certain silliness.  It is entertaining though.  The mysterious Yomi, of which we only get tidbits of information, is coming across as a rather lonely soul.  She seems to find some comfort in Michiru.  Michiru is a bit of a lonely soul too, but as nutty as the situation is, finds some fellowship within this zombie hunting group.  I think someone in Michiru's position is a little conflicted by the attentions of Yomi.  Having been made to feel like a "leech" before, having someone that interested in you could feel good, even if its not in societie's norm.  Wishful thinking is that it would manifest into something mutual.  Likelihood is that Yomi's mystery is answered and Yomi goes away, grateful, for Michiru's kindness or some such thing.  We shall see I guess.

      christine