RE: [Yuricon] Re: Akiha-sama ga Miteru (Marimite X Tsukihime)

  • William Jason Morris
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
      Cheers

      Message Received: Aug 15 2007, 11:42 AM
      From: "mara_papimer"
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Akiha-sama ga Miteru (Marimite X Tsukihime)

      Gerr. This keeps happening...

      Okay. Use this link to get to the main site
      http://www.freewebs .com/aortic/ index.htm

      then click on the link on the far left menu that says Tsukihime it is
      directly below the 'home' link.

      Scroll down and you should find Akiha-sama Ga Miteru. As of me posting
      this it should be the sixth one down, but that could change at any time.

      Sorry about the bad link I don't know what could have happened.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, William Jason Morris