Looking for Mai-HiME quote

  • torpid_spindity
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      Does anyone know what exactly Midori says in episode 9 to Natsuki
      where Natsuki was showing off her bum, and they (those in the car)
      were appreciating her pose? I need it for a friend who's writing a
      fanfic - she's quite particular about detail (which I applaud) and
      won't put it if it's just a rough approximation of the actual dialogue.

      Thanks for any help you can offer.

      Cheers,
      ~abbi