New Lililicious Release - Yuri Hime 2 one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      "A Love Song in a Nameless Country," by Hakamada Mera (artist of The
      Last Uniform), is a love story about a princess and a ninja.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2010
        "The One Adabana in the World," by Muttri Moony, is a fantasy story
        about smoke creatures that take on human form. This is the only story
        we're doing from Muttri's Zettai Roman collection.