RE: [Yuricon] Fun with My Hime figures

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007
      From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Fun with My Hime figures
      >Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 01:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime
      >figures
      > http://kitadekaede.0catch.com/

      I couldn't get on because the bandwidth had been exceeded to check for
      myself. I just want to point out that, if you've done anything "adult" with
      your dolls, please do state that clearly. This list is for all ages and
      don't want someone opening something inappropriate up and us all getting
      into trouble. :-)

      Thanks.

      Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
      Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007
        On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:18:37 -0400
        "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
        > From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>

        > >a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai
        > >hime figures
        > > http://kitadekaede.0catch.com/

        > I couldn't get on because the bandwidth had been exceeded to check
        > for myself. I just want to point out that, if you've done anything
        > "adult" with your dolls, please do state that clearly.

        Don't worry - it was entirely work-safe and child-safe.

        Not exactly wallet-safe or sanity-safe, mind...
        .oO("Please save what little brain cells you have left" )
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007

          > Don't worry - it was entirely work-safe and child-safe.

          Carry on, then. :-)

          > Not exactly wallet-safe or sanity-safe, mind...

          This list is decidely *not* either of the above. :-)

        • Jamie Wells
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007
            Bandwidth Exceeded...

            Try photobucket!  (I wanna see... I can't wait, I'm expecting 6 inch Otome Shizuru and Natsuki in their robes in a few weeks)

            gina marie <paradisekiss5@...> wrote:
            a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

            just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

          • gina marie
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007

              sorry about the old site guys...that's what you get when it's free....
              this should work..

              thanks

              gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

              just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

              Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

              Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

            • gina marie
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007

                sorry about the old site guys...that's what you get when it's free....
                this should work..

                thanks

                Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
                Bandwidth Exceeded...

                Try photobucket!  (I wanna see... I can't wait, I'm expecting 6 inch Otome Shizuru and Natsuki in their robes in a few weeks)

                gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

                just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

                Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

              • Jamie Wells
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 5, 2007
                  It worked, thanks.

                  I'm suddenly feeling very envious and very poor.

                  But I loved them all.  I hope Nao in her pillar robe comes out soon.  That's one I'd definitely invest my money into.

                  Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                  Bandwidth Exceeded...

                  Try photobucket!  (I wanna see... I can't wait, I'm expecting 6 inch Otome Shizuru and Natsuki in their robes in a few weeks)

                  gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                  a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

                  just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

                  Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                  Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                  Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                • Carmen DiProspero
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 6, 2007
                    Much better! Did the see pics that time around. Heh,
                    they are so cool.

                    Carmen ^_^

                    P.S. - I believe it's true that you get what you pay
                    for (Believe me, I have had experiences with such free
                    sites in the past).

                    http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/