RE: [Yuricon] shameless self-promotion

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] shameless self-promotion
      >Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >I would like to (shamelessly) promote my newest AMV project
      >"The Last Walk"
      >(KnM) Imogen Heap-The Walk

      If you haven't already, you might want to enter it into the Yuricon AMV
      contest - there's still time:

      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07AMV.html

      Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
        Wow, that is truely amazing. It must have taken a lot of time and
        effort, getting all the timing perfect, getting all the clips together
        that might be appropriate for the context of the theme, etc. Just
        curious, what program do you use? After Effects?

        I wanted to do something like that with videos of my cats, and photo
        clips. I have After Effects but not sure how to pick out points in the
        audio to synch the video to.
      • torpid_spindity
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
          It's really good! You have some fairly well-timed segments, and I like
          your use of effects throughout. Moar!!
        • Jamie
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
            Thank you so much for all the feedback!
            I have entered this video in the Yuricon AMV contest (for those of you who asked).
            I am happy that so many of you enjoyed it!

            Ha ha!
            Tu n’trouvé pas moi!
            Je m’appelle la baguette Monsieur!

            (this is why it's told in English)