shameless self-promotion

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3 1:24 PM
      I would like to (shamelessly) promote my newest AMV project
      "The Last Walk"
      (KnM)   Imogen Heap-The Walk

      located
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cExbDP26oz4
      or here
      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=147364

      (being my first truly yuri-themed amv) I am rater proud of it, and I was hoping that some other people would enjoy  it too.
      Thanks!

      Ha ha!
      Tu n’trouvé pas moi!
      Je m’appelle la baguette Monsieur!

      (this is why it's told in English)

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
    • robertbasiewicz
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3 1:52 PM
        Wow really nice piece of work^^ Gotta get myself the song, rly liked
        it. Damn hard to describe in english what i want to say ( *getting
        angry at himself for his pathetic english skills*:p ). I liked how
        scenes were matched with song, rly nice done. Also i liked thermal
        like colors changing. Only parts i disliked a bit were repeating same
        movement of characters ( it kinda didn't give the same feel as the
        whole amv, i mean i don't rly think this kind of effect is destined
        for this kind of song:p ). Also sometimes movement wasn't smooth
        enough i guess, like if i remember correct kiss scene when they
        actualy moved like 3 times only and it felt kinda strange to me.
        Anyway despite these small flaws it was great work you have done^^ Thx
        for sharing with us.
        Oh and i hope you somehow managed to figure what i meant with my
        words, cause i'm not too confident about my skills.
      • jennchow123
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 2:19 PM
          wow! i love it!! the song.. phew.. it was REALLY great. in the beginnin
          i didnt think it matched too well, but as the beat starting building, i
          couldnt help but fall in love with it =) i was amazed at how you
          synchronized some scenes with the song.. anywho... great job =)

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "robertbasiewicz" <robertbasiewicz@...>
          wrote:

          > Wow really nice piece of work^^ Gotta get myself the song, rly liked
          > it. Damn hard to describe in english what i want to say ( *getting
          > angry at himself for his pathetic english skills*:p ). I liked how
          > scenes were matched with song, rly nice done. Also i liked thermal
          > like colors changing. Only parts i disliked a bit were repeating same
          > movement of characters ( it kinda didn't give the same feel as the
          > whole amv, i mean i don't rly think this kind of effect is destined
          > for this kind of song:p ). Also sometimes movement wasn't smooth
          > enough i guess, like if i remember correct kiss scene when they
          > actualy moved like 3 times only and it felt kinda strange to me.
          > Anyway despite these small flaws it was great work you have done^^ Thx
          > for sharing with us.
          > Oh and i hope you somehow managed to figure what i meant with my
          > words, cause i'm not too confident about my skills.

        • Jamie Wells
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 2:48 PM
            Love the AMV
            And your name ;)

            Jamie <kyuketshki@...> wrote:
            I would like to (shamelessly) promote my newest AMV project
            "The Last Walk"
            (KnM)   Imogen Heap-The Walk

            located
            http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=cExbDP26oz4
            or here
            http://www.animemus icvideos. org/members/ members_videoinf o.php?v=147364

            (being my first truly yuri-themed amv) I am rater proud of it, and I was hoping that some other people would enjoy  it too.
            Thanks!

            Ha ha!
            Tu n�trouv� pas moi!
            Je m�appelle la baguette Monsieur!

            (this is why it's told in English)

            Building a website is a piece of cake.

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3 3:38 PM
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Yuricon] shameless self-promotion
              >Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >I would like to (shamelessly) promote my newest AMV project
              >"The Last Walk"
              >(KnM) Imogen Heap-The Walk

              If you haven't already, you might want to enter it into the Yuricon AMV
              contest - there's still time:

              http://www.yuricon.org/events/07AMV.html

              Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
            • Lori
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3 6:39 PM
                Wow, that is truely amazing. It must have taken a lot of time and
                effort, getting all the timing perfect, getting all the clips together
                that might be appropriate for the context of the theme, etc. Just
                curious, what program do you use? After Effects?

                I wanted to do something like that with videos of my cats, and photo
                clips. I have After Effects but not sure how to pick out points in the
                audio to synch the video to.
              • torpid_spindity
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4 3:12 AM
                  It's really good! You have some fairly well-timed segments, and I like
                  your use of effects throughout. Moar!!
                • Jamie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 4 1:06 PM
                    Thank you so much for all the feedback!
                    I have entered this video in the Yuricon AMV contest (for those of you who asked).
                    I am happy that so many of you enjoyed it!

                    Ha ha!
                    Tu n’trouvé pas moi!
                    Je m’appelle la baguette Monsieur!

                    (this is why it's told in English)