Re: Amecon

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3 10:10 AM
      Ah. Thus explains the lack of yuri panel this year (or in fact any
      same sex love panel).

      Still, that is just another reason to do our best this (or more
      appropriately next) year!

      Although with just two people…

      No! No giving up. We must think of something… Any ideas? Because I
      have nothing.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "josephglanvill" <s0235438@...> wrote:

      > Dinnae know about this year, but last year there was an appallingly
      > bad yuri panel. Left me thinking "I wish that this was under Erica's
      > control".
      >
      > Fanui Khiyal
    • gina marie
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 5 1:56 AM
        a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

        just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5 6:18 AM
          From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Fun with My Hime figures
          >Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 01:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime
          >figures
          > http://kitadekaede.0catch.com/

          I couldn't get on because the bandwidth had been exceeded to check for
          myself. I just want to point out that, if you've done anything "adult" with
          your dolls, please do state that clearly. This list is for all ages and
          don't want someone opening something inappropriate up and us all getting
          into trouble. :-)

          Thanks.

          Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
          Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
        • Adam Jones
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 5 7:21 AM
            On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:18:37 -0400
            "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
            > From: gina marie <paradisekiss5@...>

            > >a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai
            > >hime figures
            > > http://kitadekaede.0catch.com/

            > I couldn't get on because the bandwidth had been exceeded to check
            > for myself. I just want to point out that, if you've done anything
            > "adult" with your dolls, please do state that clearly.

            Don't worry - it was entirely work-safe and child-safe.

            Not exactly wallet-safe or sanity-safe, mind...
            .oO("Please save what little brain cells you have left" )
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 5 7:58 AM

              > Don't worry - it was entirely work-safe and child-safe.

              Carry on, then. :-)

              > Not exactly wallet-safe or sanity-safe, mind...

              This list is decidely *not* either of the above. :-)

            • Jamie Wells

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 5 10:25 PM

                  sorry about the old site guys...that's what you get when it's free....
                  this should work..

                  thanks

                  gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                  a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

                  just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

                  Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

                • gina marie
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 5 10:26 PM

                    sorry about the old site guys...that's what you get when it's free....
                    this should work..

                    thanks

                    Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...> wrote:
                    Bandwidth Exceeded...

                    Try photobucket!  (I wanna see... I can't wait, I'm expecting 6 inch Otome Shizuru and Natsuki in their robes in a few weeks)

                    gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                    a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

                    just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

                    Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                    Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                  • Jamie Wells
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 5 11:39 PM
                      It worked, thanks.

                      I'm suddenly feeling very envious and very poor.

                      But I loved them all.  I hope Nao in her pillar robe comes out soon.  That's one I'd definitely invest my money into.

                      Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                      Bandwidth Exceeded...

                      Try photobucket!  (I wanna see... I can't wait, I'm expecting 6 inch Otome Shizuru and Natsuki in their robes in a few weeks)

                      gina marie <paradisekiss5@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                      a friend and i were bored today so we decided to play with our mai hime figures

                      just wanted to share, sorry the website sucks...

                      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                    • Carmen DiProspero
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 6 11:31 AM
                        Much better! Did the see pics that time around. Heh,
                        they are so cool.

                        Carmen ^_^

                        P.S. - I believe it's true that you get what you pay
                        for (Believe me, I have had experiences with such free
                        sites in the past).

                        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/