Re: Otakon Marimite Girls

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 5:15 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "rwslaugh" <rwslaugh@...> wrote:

      > If you have read Erica's Blog recently, you have read about a trio of
      > girls who did a tremendous job cosplaying as characters from
      > Maria-sama ga Miteru. Alas, she did not include any photos.

      I have now obtained permission (the request went all the way up the
      chain of command to Dad) to upload some of the pictures of the three
      young ladies who looked so great.

      Today's Okazu post has some of those pictures. Try to not explode with
      the cute overload too much:
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/08/summer-vacation-time-for-beautiful.html