Re: [Yuricon] Speaking of Yuri games

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      atheniag wrote:

      >I had commented previously that Aoishiro is a new Yuri/vampire game by
      >the same folks that did Akai Ito.
      >
      >Well, the most recent Yuri Hime, Volume 9, has an Aoishiro manga.
      >Looks like a...Yuri vampire story. I know, I know, totally
      >unpredictable. :-)

      Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
      too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
      stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito manga
      got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea whether
      they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

      Erin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
        wrote:

        > Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
        > too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
        > stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito
        manga
        > got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea
        whether
        > they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

        Cool - thanks for that tidbit.

        This version of Aoi Shiro is of the "girls in the same frame sharing
        emotions" variety. There's some vagueish Yuri-service between Aizawa
        and a off-screen sempai, and the crying in one another's arm's variety
        of Yuri-service between Aizawa and Akida.