Re: Speaking of Yuri games

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Any genre last time I checked. Any games with any yuri in them, that
      is the deciding factor.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Maria Ossa <purplpxy@...> wrote:

      > Hey!
      >
      > I'm new to the group and was just wondering what type of games you
      guys are talking about? Are these pc games? Role-playing, storyline,
      or action/adventure games? Just curious cuz I'm a big fan of rpg and
      adventure games and would love to check them out! ;)

      > Maria
    • Erin Subramanian
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        atheniag wrote:

        >I had commented previously that Aoishiro is a new Yuri/vampire game by
        >the same folks that did Akai Ito.
        >
        >Well, the most recent Yuri Hime, Volume 9, has an Aoishiro manga.
        >Looks like a...Yuri vampire story. I know, I know, totally
        >unpredictable. :-)

        Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
        too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
        stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito manga
        got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea whether
        they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

        Erin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
          wrote:

          > Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
          > too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
          > stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito
          manga
          > got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea
          whether
          > they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

          Cool - thanks for that tidbit.

          This version of Aoi Shiro is of the "girls in the same frame sharing
          emotions" variety. There's some vagueish Yuri-service between Aizawa
          and a off-screen sempai, and the crying in one another's arm's variety
          of Yuri-service between Aizawa and Akida.