Speaking of Yuri games

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      I had commented previously that Aoishiro is a new Yuri/vampire game by
      the same folks that did Akai Ito.

      Well, the most recent Yuri Hime, Volume 9, has an Aoishiro manga.
      Looks like a...Yuri vampire story. I know, I know, totally
      unpredictable. :-)

      Oh - and it takes place at a girl's private school.

      With every panel it just gets more and more original. LOL I'll report
      back when I have a sense of just *how* unoriginal it is. ;-)

    • Maria Ossa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
        Hey!

        I'm new to the group and was just wondering what type of games you guys are talking about? Are these pc games? Role-playing, storyline, or action/adventure games? Just curious cuz I'm a big fan of rpg and adventure games and would love to check them out! ;)

        Maria

        All-Natural Gourmet Candles and More!
        http://candlesbymaria.scent-team.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
          Any genre last time I checked. Any games with any yuri in them, that
          is the deciding factor.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Maria Ossa <purplpxy@...> wrote:

          > Hey!
          >
          > I'm new to the group and was just wondering what type of games you
          guys are talking about? Are these pc games? Role-playing, storyline,
          or action/adventure games? Just curious cuz I'm a big fan of rpg and
          adventure games and would love to check them out! ;)

          > Maria
        • Erin Subramanian
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
            atheniag wrote:

            >I had commented previously that Aoishiro is a new Yuri/vampire game by
            >the same folks that did Akai Ito.
            >
            >Well, the most recent Yuri Hime, Volume 9, has an Aoishiro manga.
            >Looks like a...Yuri vampire story. I know, I know, totally
            >unpredictable. :-)

            Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
            too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
            stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito manga
            got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea whether
            they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

            Erin
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
              wrote:

              > Short Akai Ito and Aoi Shiro manga recently ran in another magazine,
              > too: Monthly Comic Rush. The (Comic Rush) Aoi Shiro manga only got 1-2
              > stars out of 5 for yuri in Yuri na Hibi's review, but the Akai Ito
              manga
              > got 3 out of 5, which is slightly more promising. I have no idea
              whether
              > they'll be coming out in tankoubon form later.

              Cool - thanks for that tidbit.

              This version of Aoi Shiro is of the "girls in the same frame sharing
              emotions" variety. There's some vagueish Yuri-service between Aizawa
              and a off-screen sempai, and the crying in one another's arm's variety
              of Yuri-service between Aizawa and Akida.