Woah!

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 12:11 AM
      Holy Crap!

      Seven Seas licensed Hayate Cross Blade!!

      -==-

      Serge

      "Visually Impressive!" -- Precocious Curmudgeon

      http://ximatl.blogspot.com

      http://albikal.blogspot.com

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 12:31 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

        > Holy Crap!
        >
        > Seven Seas licensed Hayate Cross Blade!!

        About damn time.

        If I had to read one more "This series is great and you're never gonna
        read it LOL!" review at Okazu, I'd...

        ...waitaminnit.

        I *CAN* get the Utena movie DVD and watch it without the backround
        music subbed, because I've seen Utena AMV's show footage of the Dance
        Scene *without* subs! YES! Of course! Why didn't I realise sooner?

        This day has been made officially awesome.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 5:36 AM
          >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Woah!
          >Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 03:11:57 -0400
          >
          >Holy Crap!
          >
          >Seven Seas licensed Hayate Cross Blade!!
          >
          >http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/convention/2007/comic-con-
          >international/seven-seas

          I've been waiting for that. :-)

          Glad they got it.

          Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
          http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1