Special offer - 4 tickets for tonight's NYC screening of "Talking About Amy"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 5:53 AM
      Hi all -

      Sorry this is so last minute, but I have *just* learned that we have
      4 tickets available to anyone who wants to come to tonight's
      screening of "Talking About Amy" at the Asian-American Independent
      Film Festival at the Asia Society in NYC.

      "Talking" is an animated short about Yuri manga artist Rica Takashima
      and will be showing as part of the festival's shorts category, "She's
      Your Queen." Rica herself will be there, so you can meet her in
      person (bring her book to autograph!)

      If you would like to come, just email me at yuricon@.... The
      first four people will get tickets from Rica, and anyone else is
      welcome to just purchase tickets at the box office and join us for
      "Talking About Amy"!