Otakon Marimite Girls

  • rwslaugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25 9:58 PM
      If you have read Erica's Blog recently, you have read about a trio of
      girls who did a tremendous job cosplaying as characters from
      Maria-sama ga Miteru. Alas, she did not include any photos. Here is
      a link to a Blog that has a picture of the trio. Not a good photo by
      any standard, but good enough to to see that her praise was spot-on.

      http://omo.serenana.info/2007/07/23/otakon-2007-wrap-up/

      The photo is at the end of the article.

      Regards,

      Bob
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26 5:44 AM
        >From: "rwslaugh" <rwslaugh@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Otakon Marimite Girls
        >Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 04:58:16 -0000
        >
        >If you have read Erica's Blog recently, you have read about a trio of
        >girls who did a tremendous job cosplaying as characters from
        >Maria-sama ga Miteru. Alas, she did not include any photos. Here is
        >a link to a Blog that has a picture of the trio. Not a good photo by
        >any standard, but good enough to to see that her praise was spot-on.

        The main reasons I haven't shared my photos of them is that 1) I haven't
        gotten permission yet and 2) you're all really creepy people. LOL

        Honestly, in real life, they were painfully cute. :-)

        Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
        place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26 5:56 AM
          On 26-Jul-2007 08:44 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:

          > The main reasons I haven't shared my photos of them is that 1) I haven't
          > gotten permission yet and 2) you're all really creepy people. LOL

          Secretly, we're all L.A.

          I'm playing with my cheesewire right now, IYKWIM (AITYD).
          .oO("WE UPDATE EVRY TIME" )
        • Carmen DiProspero
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26 7:42 AM
            I remembered the 3 young Marimite cosplayers. They
            were at the Mamiko Noto Q & A and her autograph
            session, not to mention they were the center of
            everything kawaii at the Yuri panel, with the cameras
            clicking away.

            Carmen ^_^

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "rwslaugh" <rwslaugh@...> wrote:

              > If you have read Erica's Blog recently, you have read about a trio of
              > girls who did a tremendous job cosplaying as characters from
              > Maria-sama ga Miteru. Alas, she did not include any photos.

              I have now obtained permission (the request went all the way up the
              chain of command to Dad) to upload some of the pictures of the three
              young ladies who looked so great.

              Today's Okazu post has some of those pictures. Try to not explode with
              the cute overload too much:
              http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/08/summer-vacation-time-for-beautiful.html