Guide to Yuri on Afterellen.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi all -

      Just a quick heads up: This Thursday, July 26, lesbian pop culture
      site Afterellen.com will have a "Guide to Yuri" written by yours
      truly. It's nothing you folks don't already know, trust me. This was
      more for folks who don't know where to start.

      I cover a lot of series and I missed a lot more (only had 1500 words
      to play with,) so please feel free to comment with more series that I
      didn't cover in the article.

      The only things I ask are that you 1) make sure there's actually yuri
      in it and you're not talking something that needs Yuri Goggles,
      'cause we don't want to waste people's time and; 2) try to stick with
      series that are licensed for western release - giving a one-line
      description is a good idea too, so people know what they are looking
      at. Remember, tastes differ. That's why I cover as many types of
      anime and manga in my article as I can.

      The more interest the article gets, the more likely it is that they
      will have me back to write more. Tell your friends, make those
      comments! :-)