Yuri Panel at AnimeNext Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi all -

      Just a quick reminder that Yuricon will be at AnimeNEXT in Secaucus,
      NJ tomorrow, Saturday July 8!

      We'll have a table in "Con Row" and I'll be running both a Yuri Panel
      (scheduled at the moment at 6pm) and a Fanfic Writing Workshop (8pm).

      If you're going to be in the area, drop by for a visit at New
      Jersey's largeast anime/manga event. Say hi, stay for a panel, and
      pick up a copy or two of 100% yuri from ALC at discount prices!

      See you tomorrow! :-)

      Join us for the only 100% yuri day of 2007 - Yuricon's "Yurisai"
      Event! Sept. 29, 2007 - Newark, NJ
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/